[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Retire Early Home Page • View topic - I have a feeling...

I have a feeling...

Rob Bennett doesn't support the free wheeling, uncensored discussion he enjoys at the REHP forum on his own blog. He often deletes reader comments for no reason and without warning. When we're quick enough to catch them before they're deleted, we'll preserve the comments here.

I have a feeling...

Postby syke-- » 04/18/06 at 01:06:58

syke--
***** God Member

Re: I have a feeling...

Postby ataloss » 04/23/06 at 05:55:03

Rob, please get help: Loudoun County Mental Health 703-771-5100  I am not a mental health professional. I am not qualified to diagnose or treat. Get help. What do you have to lose? Your current course is catastrophically unproductive.
ataloss
***** God Member

Postby gw » 04/23/06 at 12:30:37

I don't know about this, folks.   Here we have this incredibly obnoxious guy...bound to make someone very angry...and I see that his name, street address, phone number, photograph, and names of his wife and kids are all publically posted.  
Bennett's May '02 post: "I am deeply sorry for falsely criticizing the study"

Read about Rob; google "Narcisstic Personality Disorder".
gw
***** God Member

Postby tashina » 04/23/06 at 13:07:40

Here's my opinion.

Hocus is trying to be a public figure. The 2 photos are a publicity photo from his book that was posted on the net by the photographer with Rob's name on it and a photo that he gave a member of TMF to be posted on the internet.

He has given out the names of his kids on at least 2 message boards and in the book, mentioning their ages. He spills out the details of his budget in the book to within $5. The articles that quote him often mention his town and from there it's one internet search from getting all the address and phone number info.

If Hocus has a problem with having his public info out there, he has never mentioned it on the boards that I recall. He wants attention even if it's notoriety. That's why he posts here.
tashina
***** God Member

Postby ataloss » 04/27/06 at 17:44:41

Rob, please get help: Loudoun County Mental Health 703-771-5100  I am not a mental health professional. I am not qualified to diagnose or treat. Get help. What do you have to lose? Your current course is catastrophically unproductive.
ataloss
***** God Member

Postby ben » 04/28/06 at 00:36:57

90% of my money I intend to spend on wild women, booze, and good times and the other 10% I will spend foolishly.
ben

Return to Deleted Comments from Rob Bennett's Passion Saving Hoco-Blob