Irony

Rob Bennett doesn't support the free wheeling, uncensored discussion he enjoys at the REHP forum on his own blog. He often deletes reader comments for no reason and without warning. When we're quick enough to catch them before they're deleted, we'll preserve the comments here.

Irony

Postby nfs » 02/06/09 at 17:47:15

The Right of Contributors to Post Their Sincere Views Must Be Respected - Rob Bennett, 5 Feb 2009

"My view is that once we open up the possibility of honest posting for all community members, things just get better and better and better for every single community member. I see it as a proposition with huge upside potential and zero downside potential." - Rob Bennett, 6 Feb 2009

... so I took Rob at his word and tried to post this comment ?...

At the turn of the year, I wished you a happy 2009, sincerely hoping that the new year would be better for you.

Above you write, "My view is that once we open up the possibility of honest posting for all community members, things just get better and better and better for every single community member."

The only site that you personally control is this one. Will you start living by the view you profess, "open up the possibility of honest posting for all community members" on this blog, and make 2009 a better year for you?

Of course, you need not publish this comment. However, you will surely understand that your moderation decision will be answer enough to my question.

More than three hours have passed. Rob has posted a new blog entry and logged in here, but my comment remains unpublished.

So much for respect. ?So much for honesty. ?So much for upside potential.
All in all you're just another brick in the wall. - Roger Waters
nfs
***** God Member

Re: Irony

Postby DRiP_Guy » 01/12/14 at 14:02:16

nfs wrote:So much for respect. ?So much for honesty. ?So much for upside potential.

And to this day, he still refuses to let many posts through moderation, that although pleasantly phrased, lacking profanity or other barbs, merely give evidence that he is wrong. So much for free and open posting on planet innerwebz.

?The Right of Contributors to Post Their Sincere Views Must be Respected?

As long as you are stroking Rob, sure! Otherwise, the Grate and Tewwible Would-Be Board General will getcha!
Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Re: Irony

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 01/13/14 at 14:03:31

DRiP Guy wrote:
nfs wrote:So much for respect. ?So much for honesty. ?So much for upside potential.

And to this day, he still refuses to let many posts through moderation, that although pleasantly phrased, lacking profanity or other barbs, merely give evidence that he is wrong. So much for free and open posting on planet innerwebz.

?The Right of Contributors to Post Their Sincere Views Must be Respected?

As long as you are stroking Rob, sure! Otherwise, the Grate and Tewwible Would-Be Board General will getcha!

Yes, there's a good reason Rob belongs to a Community of One! Nobody else will have him. :roll:
Work is the refuge of those who have nothing better to do, Oscar Wilde
Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Return to Deleted Comments from Rob Bennett's Passion Saving Hoco-Blob