Hoco stats

Rob Bennett doesn't support the free wheeling, uncensored discussion he enjoys at the REHP forum on his own blog. He often deletes reader comments for no reason and without warning. When we're quick enough to catch them before they're deleted, we'll preserve the comments here.

Hoco stats

Postby DRiP_Guy » 12/08/06 at 19:56:05

I went over to the Hoco-blog, since I figure venues for Hocomania are constricting with his banning here, so maybe there would be some 'action' on his own venue, you know the honest and informed posting in a free forum that he always dreamed people would flock to, if only he could build it, they would come... well, it's pretty icy over there.

Just 'eyeballing'  ;D the last two months of posting, we come up with:

78 posts total for the 61 day interval, from 07 Oct. 2006 - 07 Dec 2006

That's about 1.3 posts per day, with 81% of what posting is done, attributable to just the duo of JWR and Hocus.

Here is a graph:

Pretty tragic. Guess they are too busy harassing the poor Buy and Hold Index Investors over at Vanguard Diehard Forum on M* to take time to build up traffic for their awesome Timing/no-timing, long term - no, short term, valuations are paramount, no it's all about emotion, no it's SWR, no, the goons are confusing me! The light was in my eyes when the bat signal told me to buy....

* Note as to accuracy: There is no guarantee that the "anon" and "all other" posts were not all sockpuppet posts ALSO done by the dynamic duo, rasiing the statistic of posts by them to 100.0%. I did not do any forensics to attempt to ascertain that, but given their modus operandi, I would not be startled if it were so.
Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Re: Hoco stats

Postby tashina » 12/08/06 at 20:37:08

I used to do the stats monthly and post them here....back when the blog was newer and I thought he might write so many wishy-washy articles that he might snare a few newbies here and there. When that didn't happen, and the only comments were from anonymous people (always a good indication that it's someone messing around) or comments from me or another Goon, I gave up. It's good to get an update on how the ole blog is going. I rarely visit there anymore.

I think the blog is just another stay-busy tool that he can use at the end of the year to show Boo that he is accomplishing something.
tashina
***** God Member

Re: Hoco stats

Postby DRiP_Guy » 12/08/06 at 20:46:38

tashina wrote:I think the blog is just another stay-busy tool that he can use at the end of the year to show Boo that he is accomplishing something.

Hee-hee... or to include on his monthly SitReps (Situation Reports) to Team Leader JWR...
Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Return to Deleted Comments from Rob Bennett's Passion Saving Hoco-Blob