Deleted Comments to Oct 12 Blog

Rob Bennett doesn't support the free wheeling, uncensored discussion he enjoys at the REHP forum on his own blog. He often deletes reader comments for no reason and without warning. When we're quick enough to catch them before they're deleted, we'll preserve the comments here.

Deleted Comments to Oct 12 Blog

Postby Schroeder » 10/13/06 at 11:58:10

This is funny. From the comments section of the Oct 12 blog . . .

**LINK**
Here are the three people who need to be contacted to request removal of the Greaney Goons from the various Retire Early boards:

1) David Forrest, site administrator of the Motley Fool site (If you do not receive a helpful response from Forrest, I recommend contacting Tom Gardner or David Gardner, co-founders of the site);

2) Bill Sholar, owner and site administator of the Early Retirrement Forum; and

3) "Raddr," owner and site administrator at the Raddr-Pages.com site.

Rob

Rob Bennett | Homepage | 10.13.06 - 12:12 pm | #

---------------------------------------------------------

Who do we need to comment to remove you, Rob?
JMG | 10.13.06 - 12:40 pm | #

LOL. All those folks already made a choice between Bennett and the sane world, so he's already been removed from those sites!
Woof! | 10.13.06 - 12:45 pm | #

Yeah, Raddr banned Rob as soon as he created his site, Sholar tossed him off, and TMF banned him at least 3 times because he kept crawling back under a pseudonym. Hah!
Meow | 10.13.06 - 12:47 pm | #
Proud Member of the Financial Freedom Community!
Schroeder
***** God Member

Re: Deleted Comments to Oct 12 Blog

Postby arrete » 10/13/06 at 12:18:25

2) Bill Sholar, owner and site administator of the Early Retirrement Forum; and

3) "Raddr," owner and site administrator at the Raddr-Pages.com site.

But aren't Dory36 and raddr both goons?  Are they supposed to remove themselves?  It would help if hocus would provide a list of goons.  How else are they going to know who should be removed?  I have no idea who the goons on either board are.

arrete
Quando omni flunkus moritati.
arrete
***** God Member

Postby hocus » 10/13/06 at 13:37:43

But aren't Dory36 and raddr both goons?

Dory36 is Bill Sholar. He has not posted abusively. But he has failed to honor his promise to protect community members from the Greaney Goons.

Raddr was one of our best posters in the days when he was posting honestly on the SWR topic. He is responsible for some of our most important findings. He disowned his earlier research in response to threats by the Greaney Goons.

Rob
Lying and sliming since May 12, 2002 --  Don't understand why intercst allows me to post here. Learn more about Rob Bennett, see link: http://retireearlyhomepage.com/bennett.html
hocus
***** God Member

Postby intercst » 10/13/06 at 14:23:21

hocus wrote:But aren't Dory36 and raddr both goons?

Dory36 is Bill Sholar. He has not posted abusively. But he has failed to honor his promise to protect community members from the Greaney Goons.

Raddr was one of our best posters in the days when he was posting honestly on the SWR topic. He is responsible for some of our most important findings. He disowned his earlier research in response to threats by the Greaney Goons.

Rob

I find these delusional observations by hocus to be very insightful, but not up to the high standard of the postings on his flatulence and toilet fetish.

intercst
Some people are leaders, some are followers, and a few don't want to join the parade.
intercst
***** God Member

Postby Schroeder » 10/13/06 at 14:24:03

More comments . . .

**LINK**
PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE: Bennett has deleted a series of comments that he did not want you to see.
Woof! | 10.13.06 - 1:38 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bennett has deleted a series of comments that he did not want you to see.

The comments that I deleted were put up in defense of Greaney. They do not belong at this site or at any site set up to faciliate discussions of early retirement.

If there are people who want to see what the comments said, they can go to Greaney's board, where there is a thread at which the words of the deleted comments appear:

http://www.s152957355.onlinehome...=1160758690/ 1#1

That sort of thing is not what our movement is about. That stuff is sewage. We're an "Up" movement. The Greaney Goons and I are working at cross purposes.

Rob

Rob Bennett | Homepage | 10.13.06 - 2:08 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this site for real or is it some kind of spoof? It seems to me it is supposed to be some kind of comedy but I do not quite understand it.
Anonymous | 10.13.06 - 3:21 pm | #
Schroeder
***** God Member

Postby Schroeder » 10/13/06 at 15:17:02

Schroeder wrote:
Is this site for real or is it some kind of spoof? It seems to me it is supposed to be some kind of comedy but I do not quite understand it.
Anonymous | 10.13.06 - 3:21 pm | #

I believe the answer is from hocus' bio page . . .

**LINK**
Rob Bennett is the world[ch8217]s first stand-up personal finance advisor who offers asset-allocation you can dance to.
Schroeder
***** God Member

Postby intercst » 10/13/06 at 19:27:55

From hcous's bio page.

http://www.passionsaving.com/rob-bennett.html

He holds a law degree from the Columbus School of Law at Catholic University of America, and a Masters in the Law of Taxation from George Washington University School of Law.

I wonder if these two reputable institutions are still inviting Rob to the alumni parties after reading the extansive postings on his flatulence and toilet fetish?

intercst
Some people are leaders, some are followers, and a few don't want to join the parade.
intercst
***** God Member

Postby hocus » 10/14/06 at 03:03:41

I wonder if these two reputable institutions are still inviting Rob to the alumni parties after reading the extansive postings on his flatulence and toilet fetish?

The last invitation I received had a note at the bottom. It said "P.S. We only want to see you, Rob (and your charming and lovely wife, of course), please don't bring along any of your so-called friends!"

I was wondering at the time what that was all about. Now it hits me.

Rob
Lying and sliming since May 12, 2002 --  Don't understand why intercst allows me to post here. Learn more about Rob Bennett, see link: http://retireearlyhomepage.com/bennett.html
hocus
***** God Member

Postby Orion. » 10/14/06 at 12:00:59

hocus wrote:The last invitation I received had a note at the bottom. It said "P.S. We only want to see you, Rob (and your charming and lovely wife, of course), please don't bring along any of your so-called friends!"

I was wondering at the time what that was all about. Now it hits me.

Yeah, I wouldn't invite JWR to a party either. ?
Seriously, hocus, I don't know if you're really insane or you just believe that acting that way is a good way to get attention.

My closest friends say that it appears to them that's a little bit of both.. -- hocus 2007.
Orion.
***** God Member

Return to Deleted Comments from Rob Bennett's Passion Saving Hoco-Blob