I have a feeling...

Rob Bennett doesn't support the free wheeling, uncensored discussion he enjoys at the REHP forum on his own blog. He often deletes reader comments for no reason and without warning. When we're quick enough to catch them before they're deleted, we'll preserve the comments here.

I have a feeling...

Postby syke-- » 04/18/06 at 01:06:58

...at least some of these will be deleted:

We are missing the key ingredient: a board owner who has the interest and enough TIME to run a discussion board right.

On second thought, we are not missing that ingredient. You have both the interest and enough TIME, Rob. Start a board.

Have fun.
John Walter Russell | Homepage | 04.17.06 - 7:50 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greaney Goons alert.

I did NOT put up that last post, claiming that you had lots of spare time.

Have fun.

John Russell
Anonymous | 04.17.06 - 8:39 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is not my post either. I would not lower myself to calling people names. These people act like children.

It is comments like the above that make me consider starting my own heavily moderated board. Would you support that, Rob?

John Walter Russell
Anonymous | 04.17.06 - 9:23 pm | #

The above is also not my post. I don't have time to run a heavily moderated board by myself. I am interested in co-moderating a board.

Have Fun.

John Walter Russell
John Walter Russell | 04.17.06 - 10:00 pm | #

It is absolutely disgusting how these lying, disgusting, sh*t-for-brains goons who have no more smarts than god gave a rabid dog post their fart-filled comments. As for myself, I'll continue to take the high road.

Rob Bennett
160 Hatcher Ave
Purcellville, VA 20132-3106
(540) 751-0685
Rob Bennett | 04.17.06 - 10:37 pm | #
syke--
***** God Member

Re: I have a feeling...

Postby ataloss » 04/23/06 at 05:55:03

that last hoco=post looked possibly suspect but the inclusion of a flatulance reference suggests that it must be real
Rob, please get help: Loudoun County Mental Health 703-771-5100  I am not a mental health professional. I am not qualified to diagnose or treat. Get help. What do you have to lose? Your current course is catastrophically unproductive.
ataloss
***** God Member

Postby gw » 04/23/06 at 12:30:37

I don't know about this, folks.   Here we have this incredibly obnoxious guy...bound to make someone very angry...and I see that his name, street address, phone number, photograph, and names of his wife and kids are all publically posted.  
Bennett's May '02 post: "I am deeply sorry for falsely criticizing the study"
http://boards.fool.com/the-differences-between-how-dory36s-online-17225279.aspx
Read about Rob; google "Narcisstic Personality Disorder".
gw
***** God Member

Postby tashina » 04/23/06 at 13:07:40

Here's my opinion.

Hocus is trying to be a public figure. The 2 photos are a publicity photo from his book that was posted on the net by the photographer with Rob's name on it and a photo that he gave a member of TMF to be posted on the internet.

He has given out the names of his kids on at least 2 message boards and in the book, mentioning their ages. He spills out the details of his budget in the book to within $5. The articles that quote him often mention his town and from there it's one internet search from getting all the address and phone number info.

If Hocus has a problem with having his public info out there, he has never mentioned it on the boards that I recall. He wants attention even if it's notoriety. That's why he posts here.
tashina
***** God Member

Postby ataloss » 04/27/06 at 17:44:41

is it possible that hocsu is a guy named john w russell and he just pretends to be rob bennett of 160 hatcher purcelville VA?
Rob, please get help: Loudoun County Mental Health 703-771-5100  I am not a mental health professional. I am not qualified to diagnose or treat. Get help. What do you have to lose? Your current course is catastrophically unproductive.
ataloss
***** God Member

Postby ben » 04/28/06 at 00:36:57

Oh what a tangled web we weave!  ;D
90% of my money I intend to spend on wild women, booze, and good times and the other 10% I will spend foolishly.
ben

Return to Deleted Comments from Rob Bennett's Passion Saving Hoco-Blob