It's called a Ouija board.

Rob Bennett doesn't support the free wheeling, uncensored discussion he enjoys at the REHP forum on his own blog. He often deletes reader comments for no reason and without warning. When we're quick enough to catch them before they're deleted, we'll preserve the comments here.

It?s called a Ouija board.

Postby Schroeder » 03/06/06 at 21:56:37

Somehow, I cannot believe it is the real Rob Bennett posting here. :-? I have bolded the quirky comments. Also notice the misspelling of "important".

I think love will get you through, Whether love of a job or love of a person.

I don't think about love in the short term when I'm thinking about people.
Anonymous | 03.06.06 - 8:04 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are two important points regarding personal characteristics and financial planning from recent blog entries of mine during the month of February that are worthy of being repeated.

The first impotent point regarding personal characteristics and financial planning from recent blog entries of mine during the month of February that is worthy of being repeated is that ?I've come to believe that my most important qualification to write about investing research is the fact that I understand much of it so poorly.?

The second impotent point regarding personal characteristics and financial planning from recent blog entries of mine during the month of February that is worthy of being repeated is that ?I have seen people possessing an average amount of intelligence (me, for instance!) do a great job of it. It's not intelligence that separates the sheep from the goats.?

What I am trying to get to here is that people like myself are at a great advantage because I do not understand investing, am not good with numbers, and am not particularly bright. Those certainly sound like disadvantages, don?t they?

Actually, they?re not. Thinking is hard work and so might be learning about subjects such as financial management. For example, the brain consumes 126% of the total energy used by a person. If you don?t have to think or learn, you?ll have three times as much energy to devote to fun or non-fun but important activities such as politics.

How do I offer financial advice to others if I am not very smart and do not understand financial matters? Simple. A highly sophisticated scientific instrument recommended by my good friend John Walter Russell allows one to easily predict the future course of major financial events. It?s called a Ouija board. You just ask the board a financial question and a slidable pointer moves across the board and spells out an answer! Works for career and marital advice, too!

Don?t be surprised or upset if your board spells out messages that are angry, obscene, or just plain weird. That seems to happen pretty often.

Rob
Rob Bennett | 03.06.06 - 9:36 pm | #

http://www.haloscan.com/comments/robben ... _32/#68709
Proud Member of the Financial Freedom Community!
Schroeder
***** God Member

Re: It?s called a Ouija board.

Postby BigMoneyJim » 03/07/06 at 08:39:46

Good catch, although I'm concerned about your will to actually read all of a long rant. I usually skim. ;)

Yup, it's deleted now. When reading your quote I thought the poster was going to launch into a scientology angle with the "machine". Maybe L Ron Hubbard will start posting at hocus' blog.
BigMoneyJim
***** God Member

Re: It[ch8217]s called a Ouija board.

Postby Schroeder » 03/07/06 at 10:50:02

BigMoneyJim wrote:Good catch, although I'm concerned about your will to actually read all of a long rant. I usually skim. ;)

As only a junior member of the research team studying hocomania, I [s]feel[/s] felt it necessary to be more thorough. :P

Schroeder
Proud Member of the Financial Freedom Community!
Schroeder
***** God Member

Return to Deleted Comments from Rob Bennett's Passion Saving Hoco-Blob