Rob calls himself Rosa Parks, deletes my reply

Rob Bennett doesn't support the free wheeling, uncensored discussion he enjoys at the REHP forum on his own blog. He often deletes reader comments for no reason and without warning. When we're quick enough to catch them before they're deleted, we'll preserve the comments here.

Rob calls himself Rosa Parks, deletes my reply

Postby Sensible Investor » 03/01/14 at 19:02:06

Over at the plop he described himself as "the Rosa Parks of personal finance". The ego on this man must be totally out of control for him to liken himself to one of the icons of the civil rights movement. The part where he said "Losers hate. Winners have the courage to love" is also nonsense, but that's one for another day.

Today's example of honest posting not allowed at Rob's blog is below. I tried posting this three times but Rob deleted it after every attempt to post.

Rob, this ?Rosa Parks of personal finance? stuff is absurd. No one is stopping you from practicing what you preach, yet you remain out of the stock market just as you have been for some 18 years. As far as I know, not a single site banned you for believing in long term market timing. You were banned for being an argumentative troll who sees everyone who disagrees with you as some sort of hateful goon. When Scott Burns said you were being ?catastrophically unproductive? he was not being a ?goon?. He was being honest. Same goes for JD Roth, or whoever it was who told you that you are mentally ill. Seek help, Rob.
Rob Bennett's comment on December 19, 2013: "I was wrong and the Buy-and-Hold people have a much better approach to investing than I do."

http://outofyourrut.com/robert-shiller- ... is-punches
Sensible Investor

Return to Deleted Comments from Rob Bennett's Passion Saving Hoco-Blob