How's the new book coming, Rob?

Rob Bennett is paying for vanity-published books and articles in various newspapers and magazines. Here we will discuss these attempts to gain glory in the public eye.

Re: How's the new book coming, Rob?

Postby DRiP_Guy » 07/10/08 at 21:24:09

Robert Michael Bennett said on 04/09/06 at 16:01:13:

"I will of course be reporting on the sales of the book at my blog.

One of the functions of the blog is to report on the growth of our movement.

Each person who buys the book becomes a new community member and helps us grow by over time coming to share his or her insights with us.

So I obviously will be reporting on that."

Rob,

I am sure we both would agree that it seems the one way for you to document your influence on adding members to the community has been described by you above: each book sold could reasonably be inferred to be roughly one new member. Some will say a purchaser could be discontent after reading and therefore not become a member, and likewise, they may have already been a member, but also, each book could be read by more than one, leading to a higher multiple than 1.0 per book... so, we are clearly talking approximations.

So, how many new members can you document as having now ushered into the movement, total, Rob?
Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Previous

Return to Rob Bennett Book and Media Discussion