[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Retire Early Home Page • View topic - Best Book Review Yet

Best Book Review Yet

Rob Bennett is paying for vanity-published books and articles in various newspapers and magazines. Here we will discuss these attempts to gain glory in the public eye.

Best Book Review Yet

Postby intercst » 09/02/06 at 08:46:05

http://socialize.morningstar.com/NewSoc ... 1#replyTop

64. Book Quotes
Rob Reed| 09-02-06 | 06:19 AM

jason375 link: I briefly perused quotes by author and reader's comments about his "book".

The "book" is nothing more than a pi?ata begging to be smacked. The "book" seems to be filled with random musings and rants, and written by an author consumed to lead others down a dead-end path along with their family and children. If a person spent as much time with their children as being spent posting gibberish on the internet, then I could at least see the argument of quitting one's job and living a basic survival lifestyle.

</snip>

The thing that impresses me the most about the reviews I've seen of the Hoco-Book is that all of the reviewers have a firmer grasp of concise, written English than el hoco loco.

intercst
intercst
***** God Member

Re: Best Book Review Yet

Postby hocus » 09/02/06 at 09:10:55

You left out the "LOL" at the end on that one, John.

Rob
Lying and sliming since May 12, 2002 --  Don't understand why intercst allows me to post here. Learn more about Rob Bennett, see link:
hocus
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 02/20/07 at 22:42:49

Sorry to bump a very old thread, but in light of Hocus banning from M*, there was a thread that pointed back to this section (Book and Media Discussion), and when I read this thread, I though of what I had intended to post long ago, but never got around to it.

Anyone recall this album? I think the two word review of it would seem appropriate as applied to Rob's Book.

Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby Fred333 » 10/25/07 at 10:07:35

/
Fred333
* Newbies

Postby DRiP_Guy » 10/28/07 at 09:36:53

Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby Schroeder » 10/28/07 at 09:50:23

Proud Member of the Financial Freedom Community!
Schroeder
***** God Member

Return to Rob Bennett Book and Media Discussion