Rob's Book ranking

Rob Bennett is paying for vanity-published books and articles in various newspapers and magazines. Here we will discuss these attempts to gain glory in the public eye.

Re: Rob's Book ranking

Postby intercst » 10/30/11 at 02:43:07

What's an Amazon rank of 4.5 million? One book sale per decade?

intercst
Some people are leaders, some are followers, and a few don't want to join the parade.
intercst
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 11/01/11 at 22:20:42

Given the tremendous success of his first book and the millions and millions of people at risk of busted retirements if they don't discover the secret to investing discovered by Hocus it's just amazing he's yet to publish his mother of all investing books. I guess it's just too difficult for Rob to find the time to write a book since he's busy posting on Planet Interwebzzz 10 hours a day, 7 days a week! Gotta keep those adoring fans in the blogosphere up to date on the latest in hocomania! :lol:
Work is the refuge of those who have nothing better to do, Oscar Wilde
Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 06/04/12 at 13:23:23

ataloss wrote:maybe the long delayed book 2 will sell better ?:)

He mentioned the second book today, but a search of Amazon did not reveal any for sale.
:cry:

Of course, while there, I thought I would do a routine update on the FIRST Hocobook's current Amazon ranking.... I figured it would just be business as usual, an extension of the linear portion of the chart seen in the last few updates... but, oh my.

Doesn't look good for Rob... looks like when he tries to sell his tome, the most common reply by potential readers is the same as we see over on the Plop: "No comment."

Currently #5,434,461, with a bullet (or is that a depth charge?)

I don't know what the absolute bottom of Amazon's ranking system is, but something tells me Hocus will find it.
Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 01/12/14 at 10:01:28

hocus
05-24-2004, 06:16 AM

I have written a book on a new appraoch to money management that I call "Passion Saving" and my assessment is that what I learned at the Motley Fool board made that book ten times more valuable than it would have been had that board community not have been available to me.

http://www.early-retirement.org/forums/ ... 14675.html

"Divide by zero error."
Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Previous

Return to Rob Bennett Book and Media Discussion