Oh, puhlease.

Get the latest happenings from the world of Russell-mania. Learn how to become your own sorcerer's apprentice and mine financial statistics, torture numbers, and delete inconvenient data points to support your theories. Russell often teams up with Rob Bennett, author of Passion Saving to form the Troll Brothers when they post in tandem on Internet discussion boards.

Oh, puhlease.

Postby Zdeerman » 05/10/09 at 17:59:52

#  JWR1945 Says:
May 9th, 2009 at 3:35 pm

I should have spoken about this sooner.

You CAN trust Rob Bennett. He is the only person in the Great Safe Withdrawal Rate Debate who has spoken the truth. That debate is over and he won. No honest person can disagree with him.

That is why he has been banned at so many websites. There is a conspiracy to suppress the truth about investing and valuations.

Have fun.
# JWR1945 Says:
May 9th, 2009 at 3:38 pm

By the way, goons frequently post under my name or one similar (JohnR, John Russell, John). I am the true owner of this name. My website is http://www.early-retirement-planning-insights.com/.

My expertise is retirement investing.

Have fun.

http://www.myliferoi.com/2009/03/i-lear ... w-to-save/
Rob Bennett is a vile and despicable liar.
Zdeerman
***** God Member

Re: Oh, puhlease.

Postby Schroeder » 05/10/09 at 18:38:14

Does anyone really go back to the comments section of a blog a month later after the last person has made a comment? Present company excluded. ;)

Schroeder
Proud Member of the Financial Freedom Community!
Schroeder
***** God Member

Postby Zdeerman » 05/11/09 at 06:18:57

Schroeder wrote:Does anyone really go back to the comments section of a blog a month later after the last person has made a comment? Present company excluded. ;)

Schroeder

heh heh heh
Zdeerman
***** God Member

Postby gw » 05/11/09 at 10:04:44

Does anyone really go back to the comments section of a blog a month later after the last person has made a comment?

The same guy that says that anyone who disagrees with Bennett is dishonest and who says he is the "true owner" of the name John. :o :o
Bennett's May '02 post: "I am deeply sorry for falsely criticizing the study"
http://boards.fool.com/the-differences-between-how-dory36s-online-17225279.aspx
Read about Rob; google "Narcisstic Personality Disorder".
gw
***** God Member

Postby Zdeerman » 05/11/09 at 13:10:38

gw wrote:
Does anyone really go back to the comments section of a blog a month later after the last person has made a comment?

The same guy that says that anyone who disagrees with Bennett is dishonest and who says he is the "true owner" of the name John. :o :o

Those two make it like shootin' fish in a hubcap.

:lol:
Zdeerman
***** God Member

Return to The Best of Russell-mania