Yahoo Briefcase Closing

Get the latest happenings from the world of Russell-mania. Learn how to become your own sorcerer's apprentice and mine financial statistics, torture numbers, and delete inconvenient data points to support your theories. Russell often teams up with Rob Bennett, author of Passion Saving to form the Troll Brothers when they post in tandem on Internet discussion boards.

Yahoo Briefcase Closing

Postby ataloss » 03/22/09 at 04:48:24

Has announced how he will make his files available? He has used the briefcase extensively in the past.
Rob, please get help: Loudoun County Mental Health 703-771-5100  I am not a mental health professional. I am not qualified to diagnose or treat. Get help. What do you have to lose? Your current course is catastrophically unproductive.
ataloss
***** God Member

Re: Yahoo Briefcase Closing

Postby Zdeerman » 03/23/09 at 12:31:50

Breifcase or no, it seems he is still Mr. Bennett's biggest, and perhaps only, fan.

Russell recently said:

RobCast #80 (71 minutes) -- March 23, 2009 -- There Is No Free Lunch! Or Is There?
Rob Bennett has been on a tear with one outstanding RobCast after another. Tune in to learn the truth. Listen to his latest: There Is No Free Lunch! Or Is There?
Rob Bennett is a vile and despicable liar.
Zdeerman
***** God Member

Return to The Best of Russell-mania