[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Retire Early Home Page • View topic - JWR - still wiping the snot from Rob's runny nose

JWR - still wiping the snot from Rob's runny nose

Get the latest happenings from the world of Russell-mania. Learn how to become your own sorcerer's apprentice and mine financial statistics, torture numbers, and delete inconvenient data points to support your theories. Russell often teams up with Rob Bennett, author of Passion Saving to form the Troll Brothers when they post in tandem on Internet discussion boards.

Re: JWR - still wiping the snot from Rob's runny n

Postby hocus2009 » 01/15/09 at 15:08:17

You Rob, on the other hand, refuse to offer anything.

I sure don't offer any endorsements of Passive Investing. That much is more than fair to say.

I am confident that you will have no trouble putting together a winning portfolio if you put Passive Investing behind you, Schroeder. That's the "system." Your human reason is your friend, not your enemy.

Rob
If you cherish lying and ruining internet communities as much as I do, please support me by buying many copies of my vanity book. Your children will love budget sex and your purchase is tax deductible (Schedule A: casualty loss).

Luvya Boo! Please come back.
hocus2009
***** God Member

Postby Orion. » 01/15/09 at 15:12:01

Seriously, hocus, I don't know if you're really insane or you just believe that acting that way is a good way to get attention.

My closest friends say that it appears to them that's a little bit of both.. -- hocus 2007.
Orion.
***** God Member

Postby hocus2009 » 01/15/09 at 15:48:50

It's all about your hatred of other people and their successes, isn't it, Rob?

Yes. I woke up on the morning of May 13, 2002, with a deep hatred of all humanity. I tried to come up with a plan to get even with the successes. The first thing that came to mind was the idea of reporting the safe withdrawal rate accurately.

That'll fix 'em!

Rob
If you cherish lying and ruining internet communities as much as I do, please support me by buying many copies of my vanity book. Your children will love budget sex and your purchase is tax deductible (Schedule A: casualty loss).

hocus2009
***** God Member

Postby Orion. » 01/15/09 at 15:54:28

Seriously, hocus, I don't know if you're really insane or you just believe that acting that way is a good way to get attention.

My closest friends say that it appears to them that's a little bit of both.. -- hocus 2007.
Orion.
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 01/15/09 at 16:00:03

Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby hocus2009 » 01/15/09 at 16:00:27

So how does continually claiming to report some number accurately when you have so far failed to do so help you?

It confuses them.

Once I have them spinning in so many directions that they get dizzy, I swoop in for the kill.

Please don't tell!

Rob

hocus2009
***** God Member

Postby hocus2009 » 01/15/09 at 16:02:46

The two Voyager spacecraft continue to operate, with some loss in subsystem redundancy, but retain the capability of returning scientific data from a full complement of VIM science instruments.

That proves it. I guess it really is a good idea to report the SWR inaccurately afterall.

Seems I've got a lot of 'splainin' to do!

Rob

hocus2009
***** God Member

Postby Orion. » 01/15/09 at 16:05:22

Orion.
***** God Member

Postby ogrecat » 01/15/09 at 17:08:05

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
ogrecat
***** God Member

Postby ogrecat » 01/15/09 at 17:11:33

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
ogrecat
***** God Member

Postby sgeeeee » 01/15/09 at 20:38:38

sgeeeee
***** God Member

Postby Orion. » 01/15/09 at 22:59:13

Orion.
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 01/16/09 at 22:01:28

Work is the refuge of those who have nothing better to do, Oscar Wilde
Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 01/16/09 at 22:26:34

Work is the refuge of those who have nothing better to do, Oscar Wilde
Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby ataloss » 01/25/09 at 07:15:06

Rob, please get help: Loudoun County Mental Health 703-771-5100  I am not a mental health professional. I am not qualified to diagnose or treat. Get help. What do you have to lose? Your current course is catastrophically unproductive.
ataloss
***** God Member

Previous

Return to The Best of Russell-mania