[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Retire Early Home Page • View topic - Lies, Damn Lies, and Hocomania pt 79

Lies, Damn Lies, and Hocomania pt 79

Can retiring early make you crazy? Get the latest news from the world of Hoco-mania. Surprising insights on arithmetic, imagined 'death threats', message board administration, and the merits of leaving a high-paying job only to pursue sub-minimum wage work in retirement to make ends meet. For more on Hocomania see Rob Bennett, author of Passion Saving.

Re: Lies, Damn Lies, and Hocomania pt 79

Postby dab90south » 01/02/17 at 14:55:45

have you ever tried to hammer a nail with a fresh banana? if it didn't work, did you get another banana? and another, and another.....?

at some point, if you are sane, or if someone offered help, you stopped trying to use the banana and obtained a proper hammer. and you hammered your nail home.

so rob, is your house full of bananas? or will you someday come to your senses?
dab90south
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 01/02/17 at 17:59:03

Rob, in case you're looking. When dab asks if you'll ever come to your senses he's posing a rhetorical question. All hocoresearchers know that Rob "hocus" Bennett is Crazier than a $hitHouse Rat. The odds of you ever connecting with reality again are the same as you collecting that 500 million dollar settlement you think is owed to you for trolling the internet the past 14 years.
Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby dab90south » 01/05/17 at 13:02:09

dab90south
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 01/05/17 at 13:28:40

Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 01/05/17 at 13:42:48

Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 01/06/17 at 15:05:32

Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 01/08/17 at 13:54:30

Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 01/10/17 at 11:47:36

Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 01/12/17 at 20:53:06

Millions of people have suffered as a result of Bogle’s failure to come clean for 35 years now. This is not a joke.

I beg to differ. Your delusion is a joke. It's a longstanding joke known as Bat$hit Crazy hocomania!

A failed retirement is a serious life setback.

Yes hocus, your failed attempt at early-retirement due to insufficient savings, a limited understanding of arithmetic, and a half-a$$ed financial plan has certainly been a serious life setback for you and your family.

I believe that we all need to pull together to make sure that honest and accurate investing advice is available to every investor alive today. Do you agree? Or do you disagree?

Everyone agrees that the antics of the narcissistic, passive-aggressive, mentally ill internet troll and Habitual Liar Rob "hocus" Bennett shouldn't get in the way of serious discussions of personal finance and investment strategies. But since you've been banned from all of the most popular online discussion forums and blogs that deal with those topics honest and accurate investing advice is available to every investor alive today.
Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby PinkUnicorn » 01/17/17 at 07:51:55

A poster writes the following to Rob:

"It is not helping anyone. Instead, it is just hurting your family. Why do you go to such lengths to create a make-believe world, all to avoid having to work a job? Even a part time job paying minimum wage would at least be doing something."

"Why do you go to such lengths to try to persuade me to live my life as if I believed what you believe? I live my life according to what I believe. In the days when I was posting at the Motley Fool retirement board, there were people using Greaney’s retirement study to plan their retirements. These people became my friends. I felt bad to see them tricked. I eventually worked up the courage to speak up. Now I feel better. You are asking me to go back to doing things that made me feel bad about myself. I am not interested."

So Rob doesn't work a job because that would make him feel bad about himself??? He wants to live his life as to what he "believes", which is to cast aside the responsibility of earning a living for his family.

Unbelievable.
PinkUnicorn

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 01/18/17 at 12:39:44

Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 01/19/17 at 19:03:44

Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 01/23/17 at 15:37:25