[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Retire Early Home Page • View topic - Lies, Damn Lies, and Hocomania.

Lies, Damn Lies, and Hocomania.

Can retiring early make you crazy? Get the latest news from the world of Hoco-mania. Surprising insights on arithmetic, imagined 'death threats', message board administration, and the merits of leaving a high-paying job only to pursue sub-minimum wage work in retirement to make ends meet. For more on Hocomania see Rob Bennett, author of Passion Saving.

Re: Lies, Damn Lies, and Hocomania.

Postby ogrecat » 03/11/14 at 11:08:14

As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
ogrecat
***** God Member

Postby dab90south » 03/11/14 at 11:22:22

dab90south
***** God Member

Postby Sensible Investor » 03/11/14 at 20:55:44

Rob Bennett's comment on December 19, 2013: "I was wrong and the Buy-and-Hold people have a much better approach to investing than I do."

http://outofyourrut.com/robert-shiller- ... is-punches
Sensible Investor

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 03/12/14 at 16:40:47

Nothing but stale leftovers again today at the Plop. Hocus, hocomania isn't like fine wine; it doesn't improve with age. Reporting on some Bat$hit Crazy something you posted elsewhere back in early December of last year is about as boring as watching paint dry. Way more boring even than the circular arguments you favor when responding to anyone bothering to play Poke-the-Troll with you in the comments section of your sorry-a$$ed blog. :roll:
Work is the refuge of those who have nothing better to do, Oscar Wilde
Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby ataloss » 03/12/14 at 20:40:30

gw thanks for fixing my post  ;D
Rob, please get help: Loudoun County Mental Health 703-771-5100  I am not a mental health professional. I am not qualified to diagnose or treat. Get help. What do you have to lose? Your current course is catastrophically unproductive.
ataloss
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 03/14/14 at 12:37:47

Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 03/14/14 at 13:19:20

Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 03/14/14 at 13:45:42

Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 03/14/14 at 13:45:43

Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 03/14/14 at 13:49:51

DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 03/14/14 at 14:59:37

DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 03/14/14 at 18:25:01

[quote=""]

[publicly available past address info redacted in the interest of keeping it 'all about Hocus', as it should be.]
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby Sensible Investor » 03/14/14 at 20:09:03

Rob Bennett's comment on December 19, 2013: "I was wrong and the Buy-and-Hold people have a much better approach to investing than I do."

http://outofyourrut.com/robert-shiller- ... is-punches
Sensible Investor

Postby ataloss » 03/15/14 at 10:25:10

Rob, please get help: Loudoun County Mental Health 703-771-5100  I am not a mental health professional. I am not qualified to diagnose or treat. Get help. What do you have to lose? Your current course is catastrophically unproductive.
ataloss
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 03/15/14 at 15:15:46

Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Best of Hoco-mania