Internet trolls are mentally ill

Can retiring early make you crazy? Get the latest news from the world of Hoco-mania. Surprising insights on arithmetic, imagined 'death threats', message board administration, and the merits of leaving a high-paying job only to pursue sub-minimum wage work in retirement to make ends meet. For more on Hocomania see Rob Bennett, author of Passion Saving.

Re: Internet trolls are mentally ill

Postby ataloss » 02/18/14 at 20:59:28

Bogle vs Bennett- not even close in terms of credentials, in fact, hard to imagine a more one sided advantage
Rob, please get help: Loudoun County Mental Health 703-771-5100  I am not a mental health professional. I am not qualified to diagnose or treat. Get help. What do you have to lose? Your current course is catastrophically unproductive.
ataloss
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 02/20/14 at 00:54:07

Yes, a legend versus a mentally ill internet troll who is a legend only within the confines of his deranged brain. No contest whatsoever!
Work is the refuge of those who have nothing better to do, Oscar Wilde
Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 02/20/14 at 21:21:38

Did I mention that he appears to be insane?

Admit it, this all about you seeking some sort of glory and acclaim and not at all about errors in withdrawal rate studies or investing strategies.

I expect to be one of the richest people in the United States when this is over... I also expect to be one of the most applauded...people will see their dream come true when I win my battle to open the entire internet up to honest posting...I apologize for nothing. I am happy to accept all the glory and money that is coming my way. I earned it. I will win. The glory. The money. And the feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing that I truly EARNED that glory and money, that I truly helped millions...

:roll:
Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 02/20/14 at 21:51:29

DRiP Guy wrote:Did I mention that he appears to be insane?

Admit it, this all about you seeking some sort of glory and acclaim and not at all about errors in withdrawal rate studies or investing strategies.

I expect to be one of the richest people in the United States when this is over... I also expect to be one of the most applauded...people will see their dream come true when I win my battle to open the entire internet up to honest posting...I apologize for nothing. I am happy to accept all the glory and money that is coming my way. I earned it. I will win. The glory. The money. And the feeling of satisfaction that comes from knowing that I truly EARNED that glory and money, that I truly helped millions...

:roll:

That's our boy! Our Bat$hit Crazy boy! :lol:
Work is the refuge of those who have nothing better to do, Oscar Wilde
Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Postby gw » 02/21/14 at 15:02:08

Rob is the definition of a malignant narcissist.
Bennett's May '02 post: "I am deeply sorry for falsely criticizing the study"
http://boards.fool.com/the-differences-between-how-dory36s-online-17225279.aspx
Read about Rob; google "Narcisstic Personality Disorder".
gw
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 02/21/14 at 16:03:54

Watch it! He is about to turn the faucet on you!

When prices crash again, the floodgates will open. When people see their nation at risk, they will fight for it. And you Goons will drown in the flood. And it will be good.

I am a great guy.

And all of us great guys are in the process of working up the courage to bring you Goons down and to bring you down hard.

Oh, my. Someone's case of multiyear-butthurt seems particularly inflamed today.
Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby dab90south » 02/21/14 at 17:29:34

appears he's seen the ads for Noah.
dab90south
***** God Member

Previous

Return to The Best of Hoco-mania