Press Must Ask Questions re Public Policy Matters

Can retiring early make you crazy? Get the latest news from the world of Hoco-mania. Surprising insights on arithmetic, imagined 'death threats', message board administration, and the merits of leaving a high-paying job only to pursue sub-minimum wage work in retirement to make ends meet. For more on Hocomania see Rob Bennett, author of Passion Saving.

Press Must Ask Questions re Public Policy Matters

Postby hocus2009 » 05/25/13 at 14:38:20

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/ ... story.html

Perhaps prosecutors failed to read the Justice Department?s policy on this, which declares: ?Because freedom of the press can be no broader than the freedom of reporters to investigate and report the news, the prosecutorial power of the government should not be used in such a way that it impairs a reporter?s responsibility to cover as broadly as possible controversial public issues.? That statement goes back four decades. The Obama administration should recommit to its spirit.

Uh-Oh.

Rob
If you cherish lying and ruining internet communities as much as I do, please support me by buying many copies of my vanity book. Your children will love budget sex and your purchase is tax deductible (Schedule A: casualty loss).

Luvya Boo! Please come back. I'm on TV now! A big star. Just like you wanted.
hocus2009
***** God Member

Return to The Best of Hoco-mania