How will Hocus run his discussion board?

Rob's vision of "honest and informed debate" doesn't include answering simple and straightforward questions put to him. The unanswered questions cataloged here are an important part of Rob Bennett's Passion Saving, Hocomania.

Moderator: tmeri

How will Hocus run his discussion board?

Postby tashina » 01/24/06 at 10:27:52

I tried to get this question answered on the Hocomania board to no avail and therefore submit it here.  

"So, who should be in charge of deciding what contributions are positive (and within the rules)? Say that I sign up for your new discussion board (if it ever becomes reality). Say that I make a comment that I think is constructive and within board rules. Say that you do not agree. Who decides if it should be removed? You? Then you are no better than any of these other moderators. Do you put each comment that you don't like to a poll of community members? Could get laborious if there are a lot of questionable posts.

So tell us, how will you solve this issue? No matter how many rules you write up front, there will always be many interpretations of them. That's why we have judges even though there are hundreds of thousands of laws on the books. ES tried a jury system by setting up a panel to administrate. You didn't like that so much.  

So what is your system?
"
tashina
***** God Member

Return to Simple Questions Rob Bennett Doesn't Answer