[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Retire Early Home Page • View topic - What is Rob's net worth?

What is Rob's net worth?

Rob's vision of "honest and informed debate" doesn't include answering simple and straightforward questions put to him. The unanswered questions cataloged here are an important part of Rob Bennett's Passion Saving, Hocomania.

Moderator: tmeri

What is Rob's net worth?

Postby DRiP_Guy » 07/05/08 at 19:58:21

Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Re: What is Rob's net worth?

Postby DRiP_Guy » 07/05/08 at 20:03:54

Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 07/05/08 at 20:13:53

DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby Schroeder » 07/05/08 at 20:14:10

Proud Member of the Financial Freedom Community!
Schroeder
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 07/05/08 at 20:17:35

DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 07/05/08 at 20:22:47

DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby hocus2009 » 07/06/08 at 02:46:59

I?m grateful that for the comments pointing out some of the more *interesting* aspects of this particular writer, and I?m not planning on using them again.

Yucko!

Plonkee should be ashamed of himself for writing those words. Those words encourage this particular Smear Campaign and in a general sense encourage the launching of even more Smear Campaigns on the internet, something those of us trying to use this new communications medium for positive purposes very much do not need.

I am grateful to Plonkee for the opportunity he provided to initiate a learning experience at his blog. It is clear from the comments posted that a learning experience was in fact enjoyed. That he would want to do anything whatsoever to advance the ugliness of this Smear Campaign amazes and astounds me. I see it as 100 percent downside and zero upside. It smells and it smells real, real, real bad.

Triple Yucko!

And, no, I am still not willing to post dishonestly on the safe withdrawal rate matter.

Rob
If you cherish lying and ruining internet communities as much as I do, please support me by buying many copies of my vanity book. Your children will love budget sex and your purchase is tax deductible (Schedule A: casualty loss).

Luvya Boo! Please come back.
hocus2009
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 07/06/08 at 07:22:52

DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby hocus2009 » 07/06/08 at 13:37:03

I just gave 'em ten bucks, and he folded like wet cardboard.

Do I believe that the Greaney goons would try such a thing? I do.

Do I believe that Plonkee is open to doing such a thing? I do not.

The Greaney goons are special people. I think that much is fair to say.

Rob
If you cherish lying and ruining internet communities as much as I do, please support me by buying many copies of my vanity book. Your children will love budget sex and your purchase is tax deductible (Schedule A: casualty loss).

hocus2009
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 07/06/08 at 13:56:04

DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby hocus2009 » 07/06/08 at 14:55:56

hocus2009
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 07/06/08 at 17:43:08

DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 07/06/08 at 18:10:11

DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 07/06/08 at 18:14:26

DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby Schroeder » 07/06/08 at 18:33:39

Proud Member of the Financial Freedom Community!
Schroeder
***** God Member

Next

Return to Simple Questions Rob Bennett Doesn't Answer