What is Rob's net worth?

Rob's vision of "honest and informed debate" doesn't include answering simple and straightforward questions put to him. The unanswered questions cataloged here are an important part of Rob Bennett's Passion Saving, Hocomania.

Moderator: tmeri

Re: What is Rob's net worth?

Postby DRiP_Guy » 07/06/08 at 19:16:07

Silly me, Schroeder.

Just goes to show you how thoroughly the Goon Brainwashing worked, that I missed that!

:lol:
Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby hocus2009 » 07/07/08 at 06:32:56

I certainly view it as a postive sign that we are today seeing somewhat more realistic posting re SWRs than anything we saw in the days before The Great Safe Withdrawal Rate Debate.

I will continue to do what I can to see that the ban on honestzzz posting is lifted at all of the various Retire Early/Indexing boards. When honestzzz posting is permitted once again, that's when the real fireworks (the good kind!) begin!

Rob
If you cherish lying and ruining internet communities as much as I do, please support me by buying many copies of my vanity book. Your children will love budget sex and your purchase is tax deductible (Schedule A: casualty loss).

Luvya Boo! Please come back. I'm on TV now! A big star. Just like you wanted.
hocus2009
***** God Member

Postby Orion. » 07/07/08 at 08:49:47

Funny, Rob doesn't seem to be answering the question. Again.  

hocus2009 wrote:IWhen honestzzz posting is permitted once again, that's when the real fireworks (the good kind!) begin!

Rob

Would you like to give us a date for when you might stop posting dishonestly, hocus?
Seriously, hocus, I don't know if you're really insane or you just believe that acting that way is a good way to get attention.

My closest friends say that it appears to them that's a little bit of both.. -- hocus 2007.
Orion.
***** God Member

Postby intercst » 08/09/08 at 23:10:45

This is a fantastic thread. It's amazing how often Passion Saving author Rob Bennett exposes himself as a liar and a fraud.

intercst
Some people are leaders, some are followers, and a few don't want to join the parade.
intercst
***** God Member

Previous

Return to Simple Questions Rob Bennett Doesn't Answer