What are the inaccuracies in Greaney's study?

Rob's vision of "honest and informed debate" doesn't include answering simple and straightforward questions put to him. The unanswered questions cataloged here are an important part of Rob Bennett's Passion Saving, Hocomania.

Moderator: tmeri

What are the inaccuracies in Greaney's study?

Postby Schroeder » 06/20/08 at 16:07:17

hocus2009 wrote:There are many people who have asked that Greaney call his study an Historical Safe Withdrawal Rate study. If he did this, there would obviously be no problem with it. He has never agreed to do this. And of course there is language throughout the study in which he discusses safe withdrawal rates, not historical surviving withdrawal rates. All of that needs to be changed to make the study accurate.

If it were made accurate, there would not be a thing wrong with it. The problem is the inaccuracies. I gave the study a five-star review at Soapbox.com because it does a good job of reporting the HSWR. I have no problem whatsoever with using that methodology to determine the HSWR. That's just what it does.

Rob

Rob doesn't answer the following question . . .

Schroeder wrote:
hocus2009 wrote:The problem is the inaccuracies.

We've been through this dozens of times, Rob. We have repeatedly asked you to provide direct citations, quotes to lead you to believe there are inaccuracies in Greaney's study. Why is it that you do not provide this?

Schroeder
Proud Member of the Financial Freedom Community!
Schroeder
***** God Member

Re: What are the inaccuracies in Greaney's study?

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 06/20/08 at 16:45:03

There are many people who have asked that Greaney call his study an Historical Safe Withdrawal Rate study.

I don't remember anyone other than the hocotroll making such a request. Must be those voices that Rob hears which he often confuses as being actual living human beings....
Work is the refuge of those who have nothing better to do, Oscar Wilde
Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Return to Simple Questions Rob Bennett Doesn't Answer