Rob's lies never seem to end...

Rob's vision of "honest and informed debate" doesn't include answering simple and straightforward questions put to him. The unanswered questions cataloged here are an important part of Rob Bennett's Passion Saving, Hocomania.

Moderator: tmeri

Rob's lies never seem to end...

Postby DRiP_Guy » 05/24/08 at 21:17:22

Rob said:

In August 2000, I had saved enough to be able to rely on the earnings from my accumulated capital to cover my essential costs of living. I use earnings from freelance writing work to pay for nice extras, like vacations and new cars and such like.

http://www.bookpleasures.com/Lore2/idx/ ... _Work.html

Rob,

"New cars" plural, eh?

Please state the year and model of any new car you have EVER purchased with earnings from your own work, or from your own investments.

Even though in the very same article you claim:
We must break the taboo of talking frankly about what money means to us. It is by talking with other people that we learn what we ourselves think. You've got to stick your neck out a bit. There are huge rewards to be had down the road for doing so.

If you want people to listen to your money advice, put some flesh and blood in it. Make it real.

I'll still take the liberty of filing this under "Questions Rob doesn't answer" right from the outset, since we know what you do with such direct questions regarding your supposed FI/RE success and particulars. You can keep a secret better than the CIA.
Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Re: Rob's lies never seem to end...

Postby DRiP_Guy » 05/24/08 at 21:28:34

And another just plain old, bold faced, "piss in my face and tell me it's raining" lie from that "interview" with Norm:

I have several sections [of the passionsaving.com website] that are set aside for community_members to share their ideas re how to save, how to invest, how to advance in one's career, and so on. The community is the engine of the site, and it is the work-product of the community that sells the Passion Saving idea and ultimately the ?Passion Saving? book.

Complete fabrication.

100% falsehood.

A lie.

You could learn a lot about the web from your buddy Fauzi, but I'm not sure Internet Spam MLM is a very good approach to FI/RE.

But, hey, different strokes for different folks...

Hello forum members!

It's me, fauzi. The owner of HotProfitsCashXchange.com!

You can also read this newsletter at:
http://www.hotprofitscashxchange.com/yabb

Welcome to all new signups and existing members.

Thank you for being a part of the New HotProfitsCashXchange.com!

First and foremost. I wish to thank you all for joining
HotProfitsCashXchange. Really, appreciate it.

Guys. I have bad news, and I have good news.

The bad news is that Paypal has decided to close my account
saying that I've been using their service and promoting MLM,
pyramid schemes etc.

Those stupid fools really are fools.  Angry  

This matter could have been
settled easily by me. I could have done what they wanted
and still keep my account but NoOOoo ..they preferred closing
my account... they suckz big time...

http://hotprofitscashxchange.com/yabb/Y ... 1185628924
Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Return to Simple Questions Rob Bennett Doesn't Answer