"MY PLAN" has been misrepresented

Rob's vision of "honest and informed debate" doesn't include answering simple and straightforward questions put to him. The unanswered questions cataloged here are an important part of Rob Bennett's Passion Saving, Hocomania.

Moderator: tmeri

Re: "MY PLAN" has been misrepresented

Postby BigMoneyJim » 04/04/06 at 11:22:57

hocus wrote:If so, his wife doesn't mind according to him; I can't believe that.

This is another one that is addressed in the Post Archives.

I've explained on a number of occasions that my wife minds a great deal. He problem is that she has this thing for wacky guys. She is totally nailed!

Anyway, it's not her fault.

Rob

You recently posted that your wife is "on board" with the plan. It's in the Post Archives. That seems to contradict what you say here.

Maybe you can get your wife to sign up here and give us the straight dope. Or maybe I can set up a site for her. You can get her to vote on banning intercst and make it to 4 people! Only 6 short of that 10 you think you need!
BigMoneyJim
***** God Member

Postby BigMoneyJim » 04/04/06 at 11:28:50

hocus wrote:or he is betting the farm on the stock valuation play.

I don't think it is wise to "bet the farm" on any one thing.

Like 100% fixed investments plus a house that your family lives in? The $10k per year in writing doesn't seem to be working out. Or perhaps waiting for stock valuations to become favorable, flipping burgers and door-to-door book sales are adequate contingency plans in your mind.

That said, I don't think it is unreasonable to believe that stocks may perform in the future somewhat in the way in which they have always performed in the past.

Doesn't somebody have some good correlation on how Superbowl winners affect the stock market? There are too many variables for you to describe past performance with any projectability into the future. People try, but they usually don't contradict themselves, try to offer authoritative advice before they have a reputation or dodge direct questions about their claims.

Time will tell the tale.

Yup. How many boards have banned you in the past 4 years?
BigMoneyJim
***** God Member

Postby hocus » 04/04/06 at 11:42:29

You seem to think it's a stinkhole you can clean up and restore to shining model of your image of an ER forum.

"To reach the unreachable star,
To beat the unbeatable foe,
To strive with your last ounce of courage
To dream the impossible dream."

That's me, BigMoneyJim. It keeps me young.

Rob
Lying and sliming since May 12, 2002 --  Don't understand why intercst allows me to post here. Learn more about Rob Bennett, see link: http://retireearlyhomepage.com/bennett.html
hocus
***** God Member

Postby hocus » 04/04/06 at 12:58:50

You recently posted that your wife is "on board" with the plan.

That's a relief, anyway.

I still think it's sort of a shame how totally nailed she is. But not for me!

Rob
Lying and sliming since May 12, 2002 --  Don't understand why intercst allows me to post here. Learn more about Rob Bennett, see link: http://retireearlyhomepage.com/bennett.html
hocus
***** God Member

Postby nfs » 04/04/06 at 13:36:05

Who's nailing her then?
All in all you're just another brick in the wall. - Roger Waters
nfs
***** God Member

Previous

Return to Simple Questions Rob Bennett Doesn't Answer