New REHP message board now live

Read about the latest happenings of our site!

New REHP message board now live

Postby intercst » 10/14/07 at 13:36:25

To accommodate the tremendous demand for hocus-free discussion on investing and retirement planning topics, we've opened a new REHP discussion forum using the superior phpBB software program. You can find the new board at this link:

http://retireearlyhomepage.com/phpBB2/index.php

A group of dedicated community members carefully transfered all the posts from the non-Hocomania related boards on the yaBB board to the new phpBB forum. I'm grateful for all the hard work they put in to this project over the past few weeks. They are all Goons of the First Order in good standing.

The current yaBB board has been renamed as "Rob Bennett's Best of Hocomania Discussion Forum". While hocus is banned from the new phpBB board, Passion Saving author Rob (hocus) Bennett will continue to be allowed to post on the yaBB board and anyone is free to engage him in discussion there. The yaBB board will continue to maintain the robust archive of Rob Bennett's delusional rants. It's a valuable teaching tool for those interested in what can go wrong if you attempt early retirement with "insufficient savings, a limited understanding of arithmetic, and a half-a$$ed financial plan."

intercst
Some people are leaders, some are followers, and a few don't want to join the parade.
User avatar
intercst
***** God Member
 
Posts: 2473
Joined: 02/10/04 at 00:20:07
Location: Texas

Re: New REHP message board now live

Postby gw » 10/14/07 at 15:36:17

Nice solution.
Bennett's May '02 post: "I am deeply sorry for falsely criticizing the study"
http://boards.fool.com/the-differences-between-how-dory36s-online-17225279.aspx
Read about Rob; google "Narcisstic Personality Disorder".
gw
***** God Member
 
Posts: 3071
Joined: 03/19/05 at 18:04:07

Re: New REHP message board now live

Postby Schroeder » 10/14/07 at 17:33:58

intercst wrote:To accommodate the tremendous demand for hocus-free discussion on investing and retirement planning topics, we've opened a new REHP discussion forum using the superior phpBB software program.

Pre-banned from yet another discussion forum? The man has talent! :D

Schroeder
Proud Member of the Financial Freedom Community!
User avatar
Schroeder
***** God Member
 
Posts: 3892
Joined: 10/11/05 at 19:53:13

Re: New REHP message board now live

Postby ben » 10/15/07 at 01:42:43

I se me on the memberlist on the new page but can not seem to login w. old password. Cheers!
90% of my money I intend to spend on wild women, booze, and good times and the other 10% I will spend foolishly.
User avatar
ben
**** Senior Member
 
Posts: 487
Joined: 10/13/04 at 08:00:29
Location: Thailand

Re: New REHP message board now live

Postby DRiP_Guy » 10/15/07 at 05:10:55

ben wrote:I se me on the memberlist on the new page but can not seem to login w. old password. Cheers!



ibid.
Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
User avatar
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member
 
Posts: 9148
Joined: 10/21/06 at 14:42:16

Re: New REHP message board now live

Postby arrete » 10/15/07 at 08:00:43

The old passwords will not work. ?Send an email to ?pwreset@retireearlyhomepage.com ?asking that your password be reset. ?I guess the names port over, but the passwords don't.

arrete?
Quando omni flunkus moritati.
User avatar
arrete
***** God Member
 
Posts: 1861
Joined: 02/11/04 at 11:26:53
Location: NoVA

Re: New REHP message board now live

Postby Schroeder » 10/15/07 at 09:11:23

arrete wrote:The old passwords will not work. ?Send an email to ?pwreset@retireearlyhomepage.com ?asking that your password be reset. ?I guess the names port over, but the passwords don't.

arrete?

Yup. Yesterday, I requested a new password. Entered my email address. And received a new password to log in with. I'm good now. 8-)

Schroeder
Proud Member of the Financial Freedom Community!
User avatar
Schroeder
***** God Member
 
Posts: 3892
Joined: 10/11/05 at 19:53:13


Return to News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron