More hocus copyright infringement?

Read about the latest happenings of our site!

Re: More hocus copyright infringement?

Postby DRiP_Guy » 01/11/10 at 09:43:42

hocus wrote:
When some time opens up for me, I will be sending the book for reviews at lots of places. I think it would be fair to say that the signs are that there are going to be lots and lots of positive reviews.

Rob

How's that plan going, Rob?

Or, has "Time" somehow still never "opened up" for you, even over the last four years?

;)
Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 01/31/12 at 12:37:08

DRiP Guy wrote:
hocus wrote:
When some time opens up for me, I will be sending the book for reviews at lots of places. I think it would be fair to say that the signs are that there are going to be lots and lots of positive reviews.

Rob

How's that plan going, Rob?

Or, has "Time" somehow still never "opened up" for you, even over the last four years?

;)

Bump.

Got more reviews yet, Rob?
Robert Michael "Hocus" Bennett, October 22, 2010: "I have been living off my savings for 10 years"
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby DRiP_Guy » 01/31/12 at 12:48:24

hocus wrote:Which - just coincidentally I'm sure - is the service that the one book reviewer who likes Rob's book (Audrey Owen) advertises on her self-publishing site.

It's not coincidence.

I came to know Audrey through SiteSell. When she looked at my site, she learned about the book.

Rob

"I heard that writers need Web sites. It made sense, but like I said, I'm frugal. I asked a few people who had sites how much they cost and I was appalled. My friends' sites cost more in one year than I could reasonably expect to make from a children's book in Canada in my lifetime."

http://ca.linkedin.com/in/audreyowen
DRiP_Guy
***** God Member

Postby Yipee-Ki-O » 01/31/12 at 14:01:11

I specialize in finding the problems a particular writer has and helping that writer to become better. Most of my clients are either self-publishing writers or those who want to improve a manuscript before submitting it to a trade publisher.

Unfortunately, some people like Rob "Hocus" Bennett are simply beyond help!
Work is the refuge of those who have nothing better to do, Oscar Wilde
Yipee-Ki-O
***** God Member

Previous

Return to News