TMF Board Slowly Returning to Health?

Read about the latest happenings of our site!

TMF Board Slowly Returning to Health?

Postby hocus » 09/03/06 at 10:37:46

We are a good people. We are a generous people. We are a smart people.

I think it would be fair to interpret this thread as evidence that the community that congregates at the Motley Fool board is slowly (painfully slowly) coming to the realization that allowing Greaney defenders to post there produces a smell that is something too awful for normal human beings to tolerate.

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid= ... sort=whole

Rob
Lying and sliming since May 12, 2002 --  Don't understand why intercst allows me to post here. Learn more about Rob Bennett, see link: http://retireearlyhomepage.com/bennett.html
hocus
***** God Member

Re: TMF Board Slowly Returning to Health?

Postby Schroeder » 09/03/06 at 10:58:39

Hocus, has it ever occurred to you that slinging personal insults ala -- their posts produces an awful smell -- serves no constructive purpose? Otherwise, it leads me to believe that you are unable to counter their arguments in any intelligent way.

Schroeder
Proud Member of the Financial Freedom Community!
Schroeder
***** God Member

Postby intercst » 09/03/06 at 11:17:33

Schroeder wrote:Hocus, has it ever occurred to you that slinging personal insults ala -- their posts produces an awful smell -- serves no constructive purpose? Otherwise, it leads me to believe that you are unable to counter their arguments in any intelligent way.

Schroeder

Hocus's 'feces fixation' seems to be a progressive sympton of Hocomania. Perhaps one of our medical experts can comment on this new symptom of an ongoing, chronic condition.

intercst
Some people are leaders, some are followers, and a few don't want to join the parade.
intercst
***** God Member

Postby intercst » 09/03/06 at 11:20:25

hocus wrote:We are a good people. We are a generous people. We are a smart people.

I think it would be fair to interpret this thread as evidence that the community that congregates at the Motley Fool board is slowly (painfully slowly) coming to the realization that allowing Greaney defenders to post there produces a smell that is something too awful for normal human beings to tolerate.

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid= ... sort=whole

Rob

What did you think of the poll results? Do you share the community's concern about the effect that your failed retirement plan will have on your wife and children?

intercst
Some people are leaders, some are followers, and a few don't want to join the parade.
intercst
***** God Member

Return to News