he's baaack - welcom 1HappyFool

Financial Independence/Retire Early -- Learn How!
wanderer
*** Veteran

he's baaack - welcom 1HappyFool

Post by wanderer »

well, es, guess what?

we have had a visit from one of the all-time greats at the re*p - a giddy gentleman who goes by the monniker "1HF". Most of my faves left - but a few stayed and this was one.

1HF wrote one of the all-time, softer side of FIRE decision posts ever. If you don't mind, 1HF, could we bring it over/ref it? It was a real milesotne. If you are not sure the one I'm ref'ing, it'll be easy to find - it is probably still the all-time highest recced post there.
regards,

wanderer

The field has eyes / the wood has ears / I will see / be silent and hear
raddr
*** Veteran

Post by raddr »

Welcome to the board 1HF :!::D
1HappyFool
* Rookie

Post by 1HappyFool »

Why soitenly, Wanderer. Thanks for the welcome. :D

I know which one you mean, but can you bring it over on my behalf. I'm only semi-familiar with this board format and not sure how to do it.
1HappyFool
* Rookie

Post by 1HappyFool »

Hi raddr. It's good to see you again. I've missed ya. I tried to connect into this group after a long hiatus when it was on another board, but something wasn't working. It's good to see old friends.
peteyperson
**** Heavy Hitter

Post by peteyperson »

Hey happyfool,

Welcome from over the pond in England. :lol:

Petey

1HappyFool wrote: Hi raddr. It's good to see you again. I've missed ya. I tried to connect into this group after a long hiatus when it was on another board, but something wasn't working. It's good to see old friends.
ElSupremo
Admin Board Member

Post by ElSupremo »

Greetings 1HappyFool :)
Welcome to the boards! Any friend of wanderer and raddr and Pete and so on and so on is bound to be a friend of mine. :wink: I look forward to reading your stuff. :D
I tried to connect into this group after a long hiatus when it was on another board, but something wasn't working.

LOL! :lol: You can say that again! Our move here solved most of those problems. 8)
"The best things in life are FREE!"

www.nofeeboards.com
1HappyFool
* Rookie

Post by 1HappyFool »

ElSupremo wrote: Welcome to the boards! Any friend of wanderer and raddr and Pete and so on and so on is bound to be a friend of mine. :wink:I look forward to reading your stuff. :D

Thanks for the welcome. ES. I'm pleased to (re)meet you (I think I remember seeing you at TMF). I like the layout of this message board. You've done a good job. :)
therealchips
*** Veteran

Post by therealchips »

Glad to see you here, 1HF. I remember enjoying your posts at that other place. Please post here anything you feel like repeating or updating from those posts. I don't have access there. I don't recall what exchanges you and I had there, only that I enjoyed them.

As the others have said, welcome to this forum. :D

Afterthought: I was chipsboss, later shortened by AngelMay to chips. The real Chips is my German Shepherd Dog.
He who has lived obscurely and quietly has lived well. [Latin: Bene qui latuit, bene vixit.]

Chips
ChocoKitty
* Rookie

Post by ChocoKitty »

Hey 1HF, glad to see you here! Just wanted to extend some warm wishes your way. :D
1HappyFool
* Rookie

Post by 1HappyFool »

Greeting to Petey, Chips and CK. Thanks all for the warm welcome. I figured I would find old friends here. :D:D:D

Chips, how's that Aztlan thing going? I remember that discussion! I may post more of my most highly recced posts. I'll skip the political ones though.
therealchips
*** Veteran

Post by therealchips »

Hi, 1HF. I've missed you lately. Here is an update on Aztlan and Lt. Governor Bustamante who may become governor of California. http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/re ... commentary
He who has lived obscurely and quietly has lived well. [Latin: Bene qui latuit, bene vixit.]

Chips