So be it.

A place for the NFB community to discuss any subject.
hocus_pocus
* Rookie

Post by hocus_pocus »

hocus2004 wrote: None of us should ever forget that we want them back here. None of us should ever stop working to make that happen.

It behooves all of us ardent supporters of the wave that links all retire early communities to the oneness of the SWR research pioneered by myself before I'd ever heard of the idea of mathematics that we discuss the idea of launching an expedition to capture all of the old members of this board and bring them back by force.
I'm actually workwayless in disguise. I just put up that poll on The Motley Fool to confuse everyone.
ataloss
**** Heavy Hitter

Post by ataloss »

hi hocus-pocus, I suspect that you are rob bennett aka hocus pretending to be th (now that hocus has more or less worn our his welcome at dory's boards.)
Have fun.

Ataloss
ElSupremo
Admin Board Member

Post by ElSupremo »

Ah yes, the thread that will never die. :( It's my fault. I take full responsibility for it. There is no one else to blame but me. Kick me, hit me, shoot me! Please! :lol:

You never stop learning as you journey through life and I've learned a lot with this one. I won't make the same mistakes again. :roll:
"The best things in life are FREE!"

www.nofeeboards.com
JWR1945
***** Legend

Post by JWR1945 »

ES
Ah yes, the thread that will never die. :( It's my fault. I take full responsibility for it...

You never stop learning as you journey through life and I've learned a lot with this one. I won't make the same mistakes again. :roll:

I find this thread and the new Off Topic Storage Facility and even the Politically Correct board to be quite beneficial. They keep such comments away from the main boards. I appreciate that greatly.

Have fun.

John R.
hocus_pocus
* Rookie

Post by hocus_pocus »

ataloss wrote: hi hocus-pocus, I suspect that you are rob bennett aka hocus pretending to be th (now that hocus has more or less worn our his welcome at dory's boards.)

Well ataloss I'm really sorry to see you sink to such a level in this discussion. The SWR is so important that we shouldn't make light of the necessity to get every man, woman and child on the planet to retire right now. If we could work together and finally put to rest any of these terribly divisive discussions we could calculate the one true and correct HDSWR for the future and allow this to happen. The wave is what carries me forward to accomplish this even when others are not able to clearly see the trees for the forest. In fact Leonard Bernstein himself said, "To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time."

It has also come to my attention through one of my "friends" on the Motley Fool (namely 1HappyFool) that someone has started a poll to try and divine my true essence. That is very kind of them but they are far from the truth - try again workwayless.
I'm actually workwayless in disguise. I just put up that poll on The Motley Fool to confuse everyone.