NoFeeBoards.com!

No Fees! No Ads! No Spam!

Is it time to get rid of the swr research board?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ataloss
**** Heavy Hitter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Is it time to get rid of the swr research board? Reply with quote

hocus/rob bennett is linking to jwr1945 posts on the "research" board at tmf to carry on the hocus anti intercst jihad. NFB is sort of an unwitting participant in more of the nonsensical tmf conflict that hocus enjoys promoting so much.

Ataloss
bpp
** Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say leave it alone. JWR, Mike and a few others seem to be getting some good use out of it. What folks argue about, and link to, at some other board doesn't have to be our problem.

Bpp

raddr
*** Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Is it time to get rid of the swr research board? Reply with quote

ataloss wrote:
hocus/rob bennett is linking to jwr1945 posts on the "research" board at tmf to carry on the hocus anti intercst jihad. NFB is sort of an unwitting participant in more of the nonsensical tmf conflict that hocus enjoys promoting so much.

Ataloss,

The board seems to have appeal to only a handful of folks but I think as long as some people are getting benefit from it (I'm not one of them) and ES doesn't have to put too much effort into it then I say let it stand. Personally, I don't really care what the TMF people think about us anyway.

ElSupremo
Admin Board Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings NFBers Smile

I'll be the first to admit that SWR is not my cup of tea. Also that I don't understand much of what is being put forth. But I've had more than a few positive comments about John's efforts there. I think he's doing a fine job with that board. I also believe that there is some good stuff coming from the SWR board. The hard work John puts in there is evident and If I can contribute anything useful there I will.

If anyone does not like a board here for whatever reason they should just avoid it. Different strokes you know. Cool

www.nofeeboards.com
ataloss
**** Heavy Hitter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I say leave it alone. JWR, Mike and a few others seem to be getting some good use out of it. What folks argue about, and link to, at some other board doesn't have to be our problem.

good point, mostly what they seem to be getting out of the hocus/robbennet posts at tmf is a good laugh

Ataloss
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NoFeeBoards.com! Forum Index » Town Center All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: