Easterling event takeover and manipulation

Financial Independence/Retire Early -- Learn How!
peteyperson
**** Heavy Hitter

Easterling event takeover and manipulation

Post by peteyperson »

Hocus is posting on his board that the Easterling event was first cancelled and now have been relocated to his board so he can delete problem posts.

This strikes me as idiotic as the discussion was supposed to benefit all posters to the NFB board, but now will not. Rather than take over the Fool boards, it would appear hocus is now taking over events initially started for the benefit of all and without a moderator with a specific agenda.

http://nofeeboards.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1210

Petey
raddr
*** Veteran

Re: Easterling event takeover and manipulation

Post by raddr »

peteyperson wrote: Hocus is posting on his board that the Easterling event was first cancelled and now have been relocated to his board so he can delete problem posts.

This strikes me as idiotic as the discussion was supposed to benefit all posters to the NFB board, but now will not. Rather than take over the Fool boards, it would appear hocus is now taking over events initially started for the benefit of all and without a moderator with a specific agenda.

Petey

Hi Petey,

This doesn't surprise me. I may peek in on the discussion but I certainly won't participate if it is on hocus' board, esp. since he has again broadcast his desire to "delete problem posts" - i.e censor those he doesn't agree with. If you think about it this is ridiculous. Out of the thousands of posts we've had at NFB I can't think of ANY that were problem posts, at least until hocus resurfaced in recent weeks. :?

If the event is changed back to the FIRE board I'll be an enthusiastic participant. :D
peteyperson
**** Heavy Hitter

Re: Easterling event takeover and manipulation

Post by peteyperson »

Thx raddr.

I have posted your comments for Mr Easterling to review. I'm hoping that whilst avoiding too much rancor, the discussion and centralized posting can be moved to the main board.

Petey
raddr wrote:
peteyperson wrote: Hocus is posting on his board that the Easterling event was first cancelled and now have been relocated to his board so he can delete problem posts.

Petey

Hi Petey,

This doesn't surprise me. I may peek in on the discussion but I certainly won't participate if it is on hocus' board, esp. since he has again broadcast his desire to "delete problem posts" - i.e censor those he doesn't agree with. If you think about it this is ridiculous. Out of the thousands of posts we've had at NFB I can't think of ANY that were problem posts, at least until hocus resurfaced in recent weeks. :?

If the event is changed back to the FIRE board I'll be an enthusiastic participant. :D
ben
*** Veteran

Post by ben »

And if I remember correctly the subject was exactly NOT supposed to be about SWR rates as that is not his speciality at all.... :roll: Well, back to posting my Doom strategy on the MSN Flower treatment - board...
Normal; to put on clothes bought for work, go to work in car bought to get to work needed to pay for the clothes, the car and the home left empty all day in order to afford to live in it...
peteyperson
**** Heavy Hitter

Post by peteyperson »

Everything gets so twisted when hocus starts up again <sigh>.

Wonder how long until he gets kicked off this board too.

Petey
ben wrote: And if I remember correctly the subject was exactly NOT supposed to be about SWR rates as that is not his speciality at all.... :roll: Well, back to posting my Doom strategy on the MSN Flower treatment - board...