hocus back at TMF - LOL!

A place for the NFB community to discuss any subject.
raddr
*** Veteran

hocus back at TMF - LOL!

Post by raddr »

For those with access:

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid= ... sort=whole

He's posting under his real name even though he was banned a few months ago! Notice the length of the post. :lol:
ChocoKitty
* Rookie

Post by ChocoKitty »

(where's the barfing face emoticon?)

Ugh, that's not funny! What happened to the "permanent" ban from TMF?
BenSolar
*** Veteran

Re: hocus back at TMF - LOL!

Post by BenSolar »

raddr wrote: He's posting under his real name even though he was banned a few months ago! Notice the length of the post. :lol:

:lol: Pretty funny. Will he be able to contain himself and not get kicked off? Or will someone complain and get him kicked off regardless. That post was longer than most short stories, much less most message board posts! On the other hand it was more coherent than most of his more recent efforts.

BTW, you should be flattered, raddr: you are one of his favorite fools. :D I always get a kick out of seeing 'TheFoolSuxx' on my list. :lol:
"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things only hoped for." - Epicurus
BenSolar
*** Veteran

Post by BenSolar »

PS The lame responses from intercst and others about how intercst has already looked into valuation yada yada yada were almost enough to make me jump into the fray, but revisiting that circus act has about the same appeal as visiting the dentist. :(
"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things only hoped for." - Epicurus
raddr
*** Veteran

Post by raddr »

BenSolar wrote: BTW, you should be flattered, raddr: you are one of his favorite fools. :D I always get a kick out of seeing 'TheFoolSuxx' on my list. :lol:

Hi Ben,

Ha! I missed that. However intercst is also on his favorites list so I guess maybe it's not something to be too proud of. :oops:
ataloss
**** Heavy Hitter

Post by ataloss »

he is their problem now :D
Have fun.

Ataloss
WiseNLucky
** Regular

Post by WiseNLucky »

he is their problem now

Well, if he can become their problem again, I guess that means he could become our problem again as well. :(
WiseNLucky

I just wish everyone could step back and get less car and less house then they want, and realize they don't NEED more. -- NeuroFool
ataloss
**** Heavy Hitter

Post by ataloss »

but we have ES :wink:
Have fun.

Ataloss
ElSupremo
Admin Board Member

Post by ElSupremo »

Greetings ataloss :)
but we have ES

:D