Raddr's new site

A place for the NFB community to discuss any subject.
ElSupremo
Admin Board Member

Raddr's new site

Post by ElSupremo »

Greetings NFBers :)

My old friend raddr has started up a new board over at MSN which he provided a link for in another thread. Just so everyone has it here it is:

http://tinyurl.com/yuxaz

I have no hard feelings toward any of my good friends who would like to post there(Or anywhere else). I have said it before and I'll say it again I never built this site to be in competition with anyone else and folks can go where they like. I built this site so we all could have a free place to discuss our interests. That has not changed. The only change is that I've given someone a second chance and corrected a mistake I made. I had good reasons for doing this and I'm extremely happy with the decision. It's sad that some of my oldest acquaintances are not.

I wish raddrs new board and all those who follow him there only the best. Because they were, and always will be my friends. :)
"The best things in life are FREE!"

www.nofeeboards.com
ataloss
**** Heavy Hitter

Post by ataloss »

Es, you are a class act (although sme of us disagree about which decision was a misake)
Have fun.

Ataloss
raddr
*** Veteran

Post by raddr »

ataloss wrote: Es, you are a class act

I totally agree! I am branching off here but I've got too many friends to leave completely. I think that ES has done a stellar job with this site and I sincerely hope that he and the NFB flourish for years to come. I created my site only because I don't want to be associated with the disruptive influence of hocus and because of some of the posts on one of the boards that I'm not comfortable with. If things ever revert back to normal then I will once again increase my presence here at NFB. No hard feelings on my part at all. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you both here and at my new MSN site. :D
hocus2004

Post by hocus2004 »

"If things ever revert back to normal..."

There's that word again!

"I'm looking forward to seeing all of you both here and at my new MSN site."

I hope that is a sincere expression of your views, raddr. If it is not today, I hope it will become so some day in the not too distant future. You are a Giant of the movement, and you and I can do a whole bunch more good for the community working together than we could hope to do working on parallel tracks.